Smoke Damaged Home in Sparta, NC
In this Sparta home, a heater malfunctioned causing soot to cover every wall and every ceiling in the entire home. The SERVPRO of Boone team came in, cleaned away excess smoke residue on every surface and item in the home, and had the entire house painted. The homeowner was able to pick out all new colors for each room of the home, so it truly went through a drastic transformation. The house was unrecognizable and the homeowner was absolutely thrilled. After experiencing such a difficult situation of having his home completely affected, he was overwhelmed with joy to return to his "new" home.